Tugas Bhs.Inggris : Personal Letter

Gulon RT 04 RW 08
Muntilan
56484 Jawa Tengah
November 16th, 2014
My best friend Rhio
Hi my friend...
        How are you ?.I hope you’re fine, i’m fine too.
        As you know, i’m in Muntilan right now, I complete my studi and enjoy my life. Muntilan is very beautiful city, I meet my old friend and get a new friend. The people are friendly and they are very nice.
        You know yesteday i’m going to the Drini Beach with my friends; it is a beach on Gunung Kidul, Yogyakarta. The place is very beautiful and crowded. We are enjoy the wive and take some picture. I wish you were here to enjoy the fun with us.
May be someday I will invite you to join.
          My friend, I remember you like “Mie Ayam”, in here I can buy “Mie Ayam” everyday. Muntilan’s “Mie Ayam” is very tasty and I know you jealous with because I always eat “Mie Ayam”. Don’t worry I’ll buy one portion just for you if i’m remember, hehehe....
        May be i’ll visit your home at the holiday. I will see you soon.

Your faithfully

Yakobus


P.S. I’m bringing you a bowl of “Mie Ayam” and some pictures!!



Semampir Number 016
Muntilan
Jawa Tengah

November 14, 2014
My best friend Ade-San
Hello Friend....!!!!
       Thanks for your last letter. How are you..? i hope you’re fine. I’m fine too.
You know I am in Muntilan right now,  I’m complete my job to help my mother.
Meanwhile I feel enjoy lived in Muntilan. And here I meet and circulate with my old friend.
People in here full with corduality.
       My friend, I remember you like “Batagor”, in here I can buy “Batagaor” everyday.
ahahahaha...., I know you jealous with because I always eat “Batagor”. Don’t worry I’ll buy one portion just for you ahahahah XD...!!!!!
       Maybe, I’ll back home tomorrow. I will see you soon.

Your faithfully
Igor-San




P.S. I’m bringing you a bowl of “Batagor” ehehehe XD
author

Yakobus Rhio Widodo

jangan lupa kunjungi terus yakobusrw.blogspot.com :)

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Post a Comment

Terima kasih telah berkunjung.

Oleh Yakobus Rhio Widodo. Powered by Blogger.

www.CodeNirvana.in

Copyright © Belajar Dari Pengalaman | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Code Nirvana